NJ Responsible Marijuana Retailer Program
Responsible Marijuana Retailers are certified by the NJMRA as those who actively support NJMRA’s retailer code of ethics. By becoming certified as an RMR, you are making a commitment to advocate and educate on best business practices and you will help create cohesiveness within the industry. Responsible Marijuana Retailers promise to follow the law and adhere to NJMRA code of ethics.
NJMRA CODE OF ETHICS
NJ Responsible Marijuana Retailers subscribe to the following:
- To execute our business equitably and with fairness to all guided by principles of honesty and integrity.
- To adhere to all laws and regulations prescribed by all governmental bodies and agencies pertaining to our business, best business practices, and accepted moral principles.
- To adhere to the policy of being an Equal Opportunity Employer by employing experienced and competent personnel without regard to their race, age, national origin creed, religion, disability or gender preference.
- To increase our efficiency through educational programs and contribute a portion of our time, thought and funds to the advancement of our industry through our association.
- To maintain the highest level of service and professionalism.
- To be a beacon for others exploring opportunity and tranquility.